Friday, July 15, 2011

SCC Week 3 Card 4 - May You Always Have Love

I received my online purchase today and decided to try using some stamps that I bought. I've been eyeing this Itty Bitty stamp by Unity for ages since I used it on a class I attended at Archivers. The stamp was on sale and I decided to grab it. Although the first impression on this stamp is it's a 'love' stamp, I thought that it could also be used to convey love for friends who are married or in a relationship.

I based my card on one of the sketches provided by Kristina Werner, making some modifications on the layout.


Card Set-up:
1) Trim card base to 4.25" square
2) Stamp umbrella image on Red Poppy card stock with Onyx Black
3) Stamp hearts image with versamark onto umbrella image, clear embossed and trim out
4) Trim 1/8" off of card front
5) Trim a strip of pattern paper, punched with scalloped border punch and adhere to card front
6) Trim a thin strip of Red Poppy card stock and adhere to card front
7) Stamp image on card front with Onyx Black and colored image with color pencils
8) Adhere umbrella image with pop dots
9) Stamp sentiment with Brown Sugar
10) Round top corners with 1/2" corner chomper




Supplies Used:
Paper - SU Crumb Cake, PTI Red Poppy
Pattern Paper - Candy Shoppe Collection by Echo Park
Inks - Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark, JBS Brown Sugar
Stamps - Unity Rain Or Shine, Lawn Fawn Happily Ever After (Hearts), Stampendous Love Health Friends (Sentiment)
Others - Stamp-a-majig, WRMK Corner Chomper, Faber-Castell Aquarelles, Prismacolor Blanc Color Pencil, Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment, Pop Dots, Clear Embossing Powder

1 comment:

  1. Such a precious card! I had seen that stamp and glad to see how you used it. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete