I bought a new stamp at Archivers and thought to try it out. It wasn't a stamp I had originally planned on buying but they didn't have any of those that I wanted. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing that it is only at Archivers that I can find the most variety of stamp sets from Hero Arts, Unity, Stampendous, etc. While it is troublesome that I have to get the stamps I want online, I think the online purchasing is deterring me from spending that much as compared to if I can find them in stores.
Anyway I got home with my new stamp which is from Hero Arts + Basic Grey and as I was looking at it trying to figure out what to do, I was sort of regretting my purchase. I thought to give it a try anyhow and I hope to get more inspirations on how I can use the stamp further.
1) Stamp ledger stamp on a piece of Rustic Cream card stock in Riding Hood Red
2) Stamp ledger stamp again on card front in Brown Sugar
3) Fuzzy cut the floral images on the separate piece of card stock and sponged edges with Vintage Photo
4) Blend in Vintage Photo with foam application on the entire card front as I wanted the entire card to be more brown with hints of white/cream
5) Adhered cut floral images on card front
6) Use small floral image and stamp randomly on card in Crumb Cake, Brown Sugar and Chocolate Chip
7) Cut 2 notches at both sides of card front and adhere twine
8) Stamp sentiment in versamark on Dark Chocolate card stock and white embossed
9) Adhere sentiment with pop dots
10) Rounded bottom corners with 1/4" corner chomper
Paper - PTI Rustic Cream, Dark Chocolate
Inks - Distress Ink Vintage Photo, JBS Brown Sugar, SU Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red
Stamps - Hero Arts Luscious Ledger, Thinking Of You (Sentiment)
Others - White Embossing Powder, AC White Twine, 1/16" Pop Dots, WRMK Corner Chomper