Friday, July 22, 2011

Card 15 - Congrats!

I just received my new goodies from PTI and I was really excited to try them out. It's just 3 sets from their July release for now as I will be buying again in a couple of days' time in conjunction with the Stamp-a-faire event on Saturday. I didn't wanna wait till later as this particular stamp set, Hanging Out, which is an absolutely lovely baby stamp set, is what I want to use to make a card for my brother-in-law (hubby's brother) who just had a baby boy about 3 weeks ago. I had bought some baby clothes as gifts for my nephew and it will be more complete with a card. Will be sending the package out tomorrow.

Card Set-up:
1) Prepare square card base using Rustic Cream card stock
2) Die-cut tee-shirt, bib, socks, pocket and overalls using Cuttlebug with the various paper choices
3) Stamp matching overall image onto die-cut using Spiced Tin
4) Stamp grass image in Stick Candy and poles in Brown Sugar onto card front
5) Adhere die-cuts onto card front and stamp in peg image in Brown Sugar
6) Stamp cloud image twice in Soap Powder, color and trim image. Adhere onto card front with different dimensions of pop dots
7) Stamp floral image in Chicken Feed randomly on grass area
8) Round bottom corners with corner chomper




Supplies Used:
Paper - PTI Rustic Cream, Spring Rain
Pattern Paper - Hazel Papers by My Mind's Eye
Inks - JBS Stick Candy, Spiced Tin, Soap Powder, Brown Sugar, Chicken Feed
Stamps - PTI Hanging Out, Lawn Fawn Bon Voyage, Jessie's ABCs (Inside Sentiment), Happily Ever After (Sentiment)
Others - Faber-Castell Aquarelle, Cuttlebug, 1/16" Pop Dots, Pop Dots, WRMK Corner Chomper

No comments:

Post a Comment