Saturday, January 7, 2012

Card 39 - Love Is All You need



I bought a few Hero Arts 2012 stamps at my local Archivers when they had their launch but didn't have the chance to ink them up.

Here is a card using the new Zig Zag background stamp. This was one stamp set that I HAD to have when I saw during the preview blog hop. This card was made with the Card Drive in mind.


I inked the background stamp with JBS Chicken Feed, Chewing Gum, Speckled Egg and Lavender Sachet. Die-cut a flower and added White Liquid Pearls to the center as I want to avoid using buttons, brads and crystals or gems. The sentiment is clear embossed and adhered with pop dots. Also added random dots with liquid pearls to substitute the use of gems or crystals.


The inside sentiment looks faint here but it's ok in person. Nevertheless I'll be looking for another pink shade. This is a still a little pale for my liking.

Supplies Used:
Paper - PTI Stamper's Select White
Inks - JBS Chicken Feed, Chewing Gum, Speckled Egg, Lavender Sachet, Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink

Stamps - Hero Arts Zig Zag Background, Unity Hearty Barley
Others - MFT Perennial Flower Die, Ranger Liquid Pearls White, 1/16" Pop Dots, WRMK 1/2" Corner Chomper

No comments:

Post a Comment