Monday, January 9, 2012

C&S Week 1 Card 2 - Thinking Of You Today & Always


Here is my take on Sketch 2:



This would have to be my favorite card for today. I just love the overall look of it. This is also using one of my favorite stamp sets from PTI even though I'm inking it for the first time. I used Copic C00 to add shadow on the stamped image.

Supplies Used:
Paper - PTI Vintage Cream, Orange Zest
Inks - JBS Chicken Feed, Brown Sugar
Stamps - PTI Harvest Berries, Iconic Images, Polka Dot Basics II
Others - Copics, Versamark, 1/16" Pop Dots

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the stamp you used and the colors are fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, pretty! Love the bold yellow color =) Thank you so much for joining our Young Crafters Unite challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a stunning creation for our new somethings challenge on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week. Really pretty details and colours. Thanks for joining us, hope to see you for our next challenge
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card really jumps out and grabs your attention! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this stamp and die from PTI. Gorgeous yellow!

    ReplyDelete