Thursday, January 12, 2012

C&S Week 1 Card 8 - I Often Think Of You

Today's class is on maximizing the use of a stamp set. Well I didn't make any headway with that so I went with just doing a simple card with some stamps that I had for a while but not inked up. I hope I don't make a habit of letting my stamps collect dust.


Not exactly sure if this card can be considered a 'Valentine's Day' themed card to send out for the card drive.

And on a separate note, I wonder how many ink pads does a crafter have...

Supplies Used:
Paper - PTI Stamper's Select White, Rustic Cream, Sweet Blush
Inks - JBS Seed Packet, Speckled Egg, Lavender Sachet, Chewing Gum

Stamps - PTI Flower Fusion #10, Half & Half
Others - Zing Embossing Powder White,  Peapod Twine By The Twinery, 1/16" Pop Dots, 1/8" Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment