Friday, January 6, 2012

Card 38 - Sending Smiles

 


I've been in a crafting mood and here is another card I did.

Valentine's Day is not necessarily just for couples. It can be for friends or anyone you love so I thought this Lawn Fawn sets were just asking me to ink them up. I've had these stamp sets for a while but sad to say I've not used them much except for the clouds.


All images were paper pieced. Colored the nose of the airplane with Copics, added glossy accents and to the to the windows as well. Layered the clouds at different heights and added Rock Candy Stickles to give it some texture.



Supplies Used:
Paper - PTI Stamper's Select White
Pattern Paper - Lime Twist Fly A Kite by My Mind's EyeInks - Momento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Distress Ink Tumbled Glass
Stamps - Lawn Fawn Bon Voyage, Bannerific, Hello Friend
Others - Copics, Rock Candy Stickles, Glossy Accent, Copics, WRMK 1/2" Corner Chomper, 1/8" Pop Dots, 1/16" Pop Dots, Charcoal Twine by The Twinery

No comments:

Post a Comment