Friday, January 13, 2012

C&S Week 1 Card 9 - Love Makes The World Go Round

Today's technique is just so fun! I love working with distress inks and Jennifer McGuire never fails to show some awesome techniques during the course.

I just received my Technique Tuesday's January 2012 stamp in the mail and I thought it will be perfect to use with today's technique. I'm official in love with this technique and will definitely look to trying it again. This is also my second favorite card from this week's creations.



Supplies Used:
Paper - PTI Stamper's Select White, Plum Pudding, Strathmore Watercolor Paper
Inks - Ranger Distress Inks Broken China, Seedless Preserves, Peeled Paint, Worn Lipstick

Stamps - TT Bring On The Love
Others - Zing Embossing Powder White,  SU 3 Hearts Punch, 1/16" Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment