Tuesday, January 10, 2012

C&S Week 1 Card 5 - Thinking Of You


One layer cards may look easy but it sure wasn't easy as I got planning on my card. I saw this card by Julie Ebersole and I thought to case it.


Julie calls it "No Mess Letterpress, More Letterpress Love" but though it wasn't messy on the card, it was getting messy in my head and on my scrap paper. Well this class is all about learning so there's no learning if you don't go wrong. I got too adventurous with my stamping and the card just went off from CAS to busy with no meaning.

So here is my 2nd attempt:

Supplies Used:
Paper - PTI Vintage Cream
Inks - SU Chocolate Chip, Concord Crush, Pacific Point

Stamps - Wplus9 Woodgrain Silhouettes, Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions, HA Thinking Of You
Others - WRMK 1/2" Corner Chomper

No comments:

Post a Comment