Tuesday, November 8, 2011

HCBC Week 1 Card 3 - Home To Home


Day 2 was about photo cards. I'm not into photo cards as there's only my hubby & I. Nothing interesting going on with our lives that should be shared. However, there was also a feature on Boot Camp special guests and I was inspired by the folded Christmas tree done by Kelly Goree. Thankfully there was a quick tutorial on how to do that tree as I would have wasted goodness knows how many hours figuring it out on my own.

Here is my card.


I've had my embossing folders for some time but just didn't get to using them. I'm glad I put them to good use during this boot camp. I didn't have a big circle punch so I put my Silhouette to use. The folded tree was done using double-sided pattern papers and I added crystal stickles to the dots to mimic ornaments.

Supplies Used:
Paper - PTI Vintage Cream, Lavender Moon, Hibiscus Burst
Pattern Papers: Dwell by My Mind's Eye, Candy Shoppe Collection by Echo Park
Inks - JBS Seed Packet
Stamps - PTI Stylish Sentiments Holiday
Others - Silhouette, Sizzix Flower Lattice Embossing Folder, Mandarin Twine from The Twinery, 1/8" 3D Dots, Fiskars Scallop Punch, PTI Half & Half Die, Studio G Blue Gems, Ranger Crystal Stickles, Sew Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment