Saturday, November 5, 2011

Card 23 - Happy Birthday

My sister's birthday is just a day after my mum's. We have totally different styles. I'm more of a clean and simple while she is the elaborated, frills & layers type so it was a challenge thinking how to approach the card I wanted to do for her. Well I'll definitely look for more inspiration from the other crafters online and explore further through trial and error.

For now, here is the completed card.


Supplies Used:
Paper - PTI Stamper's Select White, Autumn Rose, Scarlet Jewel
Pattern Papers - Blush by My Mind's Eye
Inks - Archival Jet Black, SU Chocolate Chip, Distress Ink Tea Dye
Stamps - Penny Black Christmas With Mimi, Hero Arts Birthday Messages (Sentiment)
Others - Marvy Uchida Le Plume Markers, Sew Easy, AC Baker Twine,  Hero Arts Floral Mixed Accents, PTI Christmas Label Die, Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 8, WRMK 1/2" Corner Chomper, Uni-Ball Signo Silver Pen, Gold Stickles, Glossy Accents


No comments:

Post a Comment