Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Card 22 - Happy Birthday

I've been on a hiatus. Well hb has been on the morning shift so I don't usually craft since he'll be using the area to watch tv and play on his playstation. I'll have to find some way around that for the subsequent weeks since I've signed up for the Holiday Card Boot Camp. I'm excited for the class to start and to learn more.

Well my mum's birthday is around the corner and here is a card I made for her. I bought this stamp the moment I saw a card done by Jennifer McGuire. However I didn't really make any card with it till now. I used the technique shown on Jennifer McGuire's blog using distress inks and liquid pearls. My mum's favorite color is purple so I based the card around those shades.



Supplies Used:
Paper - PTI Stamper's Select White, Autumn Rose, Lavender Moon
Inks - Distress Ink Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord, Victorian Velvet,  Shabby Shutters,  Forest Moss, Ripe Persimmons, Wild Honey, Versamark, Jenni Bowlin Brown Sugar
Stamps - Hero Arts Flower Bird Garden, Sweet Threads by Basic Gray,  Birthday Messages (Sentiment), WPlus9 A Special Lady (Inside Sentiment)

Others - Fiskars  Scallop Sentiment, PTI Autumn Rose Satin Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen, Ranger Liquid Pearls White, Ranger Liquid Pearls Silver


No comments:

Post a Comment