Monday, November 7, 2011

HCBC Week 1 Card 2 - Wishing You The Happiest Of Holidays


This is another card done for Day 1's class inspired by Kristina Werner. For some reason, I did spend quite a bit of time on this card. Just couldn't get the elements to work to my liking. Anyway here is my final take.


The ornament image, designed by Kristina Werner was cut using Silhouette. I adhere a shimmery white paper behind the ornament and it's not noticeable on picture. Sentiment was embossed with Chestnut embossing powder.

Supplies Used:
Paper - PTI Rustic Cream, Vintage Cream, DCWV Citrus Cardstock Stack
Pattern Papers: 12 Days of Christmas by My Mind's Eye, Holly Jolly Christmas by Echo Park
Inks - Versamark
Stamps - PTI Stylish Sentiments Holiday

Others - Silhouette, Zing Chestnut Embossing Powder, 1/8" 3D Dots, 1/2" 3D Dots, PTI Half & Half Die, Maraschino Twine from The Twinery, AC Cream Twine, WRMK 3/8' Corner Chomper, Zig Writer Chocolate

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely. Great choice for the sentiment and I really like your faux stitching details.

    ReplyDelete