Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Papertrey Ink 5th Anniversary Day 2 - Wishing You

Day 2 focuses on Papertrey Ink designers. There are some designers whom I don't know and I can't wait to see their designs this year. There are a few stamp sets that I owned designed by these various ladies that are my favorite. My top favorite is Peaceful Garden by Lisa Johnson. This is one stamp set that I use most  often too. I really love the peaceful feel that the images from the stamp set gives and when you convey that to your card.

Today's challenge is to use a digital image designed by the 2012 PTI designers and incorporate them into our cards.

My first card uses an image designed by Dawn McVey and she is one of my favorite designers:
The challenges from this anniversary festivities are giving me opportunities to use some of my untouched stamp sets and seldom used colors. This is one of them.

Supplies Used:
Paper - PTI Rustic White, Terracotta Tile, Berry Sorbet, SU Crumb Cake
Stamps - PTI Iconic Images
Inks - JBS Chewing Gum, Malted Milk, HA Bubble Gum
Others - PTI Limited Layers Die, Tag Sale #3 Die, MFT Open Scallop Doily Duo Dies, PTI 1/4" White Silk Ribbon, Pop Dots


No comments:

Post a Comment