Monday, February 6, 2012

Papertrey Ink 5th Anniversary Day 1 - Happy Birthday

Today is the 1st Day of Papertrey Ink 5th Anniversary celebration. It's also my first time joining in on the festivities. I made my first order from Papertrey Ink in May 2011 and it's one of my favorite companies to date. I just love all the works from every one on the design team. I also find that it's really sweet to be able to know them better through their personal blogs, etc.

Anyway on to today's challenge. I was inspired by Dawn McVey's favorite card.
Here is my take:

I received my Rosie Posie stamp set recently. I loved it the moment I saw it in the release. It's definitely in my favorites list. Mat Stack 4 (which is the only Mat Stack I own out of the entire collection) is also in my favorites list. I didn't have a Birthday sentiment that fit in the die cut so had to use one from Hero Arts.

Supplies Used:
Paper - PTI Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy, SU Crumb Cake
Stamps - PTI Rosie Posie,  Lace Boutique, Harvest Berries, Beautiful Blooms II, HA Birthday Messages
Inks - HA Bubble Gum, JBS Chewing Gum, Brown Sugar, SU Riding Hood Red, Ranger Distress Inks Antique Linen
Others - PTI Rosie Posie Dies, Open-Ended Banner Dies, Mat Stack 4 Die, Pop Dots



1 comment:

  1. Jeannie, your card is darling -- those flowers are so striking! Love!

    ReplyDelete