Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Papertrey Ink 5th Anniversary Day 10 - Dream

It's Day 10 of Papertrey Ink's 5th Anniversary festivities and we are coming to an end of it. It's been pretty enjoying participating in the challenges and the challenges push me to create and use my brains.

Today's challenge is to do interactive cards. I've honestly not done any of such cards before so it was really a challenge as I think through the process of doing one. As my clock was ticking since I only started working on my cards around 7pm, I decided to do a track interactive card since I felt that was the easier one compared to the rest that were showcased. As I was digging through my stash of dies, I chanced upon this flower die that I thought I could improvise and try a spiral pop-up card.

Here is my first attempt:


Supplies Used:
Paper - PTI Vintage Cream
Stamps: PTI Daydreamer, Fillable Frames #10
Ink - JBS Brown Sugar, Lavender Sachet, Chewing Gum, Stick Candy, HA Bubble Gum
Others - MFT Rolled Flower Die, PTI Fillable Frames #10 Die, 1/4" Scor Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment