Monday, February 6, 2012

Papertrey Ink 5th Anniversary Day 1 - Celebrate Today

I managed to work on another card and this time, I took inspiration from Lisa Johnson's favorite card.
Here is my take:
I used Lace Boutique and white embossed. Either I chose the wrong stamp set or I should work with a finer embossing powder. It didn't show off the details of the lace and instead made the flowers look as if they were silhouettes. Anyway it's a good thing most of it is being covered up by my Mat Stack 4 die cut.

Supplies Used:
Paper - PTI Autumn Rose, Spring Moss, Lemon Tart, Vintage Cream, SU Crumb Cake
Stamps - PTI Daydreamer, Mat Stack 4 Collection, Polka Dot Basics II, Lace Boutique, Think Big Favs #4, Background Basics: Woodgrain
Inks - JBS Stick Candy, Lemon Drops, Brown Sugar, SU Crumb Cake, Ranger Distress Ink Victorian Velvet, Antique Linen
Others - PTI Heart Border Die, Mat Stack 4 Die, Fillable Frame #10, PTI 1/4" White Silk Ribbon, Zing Embossing Powder White, Versamark, Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment