Monday, July 23, 2012

SAF Ribbon Techniques Challenge - Birthday Wishes


This challenge involves using ribbon. The PTI design team showed some amazing ways to use ribbons that definitely didn't cross my mind. I don't have much ribbons in my stash so made do with whatever I had on hand. I liked Erin Lincoln's technique and I decided to create my version.

Here is my take:

I am very bad at ribbon tying and Dawn actually showed a tutorial on that and I just had to try tying.


Supplies Used:
Papers - PTI Stampers Select White, Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy
Stamps - PTI Think Big Favs
Others - PTI Diamond Impression Plate, Pure Poppy Twill Ribbon, Fresh Snow Satin Ribbon, Pure Poppy Button, HA Mixed Accents, Versamark, AC Embossing Powder White, AC Twine White, Pop Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment