Monday, July 23, 2012

PTI SAF Card Set Challenge



This challenge is to create a card set using either one of the showcased tutorials or designing my own. To date, I've not done any card sets. I saw and loved Jessica Witty's tutorial and decided to use her technique for my cards. The tutorial also features packaging but I have limited supply and decided to recycle a clear box that comes with my stamps.

Here is my take:


I changed a little on the design and I also did a 'kissing technique' using various stamps on 2 of the bigger butterflies. I definitely see myself using this embossing technique again.

Papers - PTI Stampers Select White
Inks - PTI Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse, New Leaf, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Smokey Shadow, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Winter Wisteria, Lavender Moon, Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Hibiscus Burst
Stamps - Beautiful Butterflies, Tag-Its, Framed Out, Postmarks, Polka Dot Basics, BB: Houndstooth,  Half & Half, HA Lattice Background
Others - PTI Beautiful Butterflies Die, Double Ended Banner Die, Tag-Its Die, Harvest Gold Felt, Harvest Gold Button, Hemp cord, Hot Glue


No comments:

Post a Comment