Monday, July 23, 2012

PTI SAF Limited Supply Challenge - Life Is Sweet


The challenge is to recreate or design your own card using the limited supply list below:
  • STAMPS: Natural Beauties only (or another floral set as a substitute if needed)
  • PAPERS: Stamper's Select White, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse
  • RIBBON: Hawaiian Shores Bitty Dot
  • BUTTONS: Simply Chartreuse
Here is my card: 


Since I used The Sweet Life to substitute Natural Beauties on my first make-n-take card, I decided to use the same set for this challenge. I hit a few stumbling blocks as I started creating. Realized I only had scrap pieces of Aqua Mist card stock and my Stamper's White card stock were down to 6-7 sheets. I was also glad to find some Simply Chartreuse buttons in my holiday mixed buttons that I bought some time ago which PTI no longer sells.


Supplies Used:

Papers - PTI Stampers Select White, Simply Chartreuse, Aqua Mist
Inks - PTI Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Ocean Tides, Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise
Stamps - The Sweet Life
Others - PTI Holiday Mixed Buttons,  Scallop Die, WRMK 1/2" Corner Chomper

No comments:

Post a Comment