Monday, July 23, 2012

PTI SAF Make-n-Take - Celebrate Today

I was very happy to have received my PTI July purchases on Friday, a day before the Stamp-a-faire. Didn't expect to receive my order this quick this month as it usually takes longer. I don't have the Natural Beauties stamp set yet so I decided to use my new stamp set The Sweet Life. This is my current favorite and will be one of my most used stamp set. Simply LOVE the dimensional look. I'm still trying to get the hang of using this stamp especially the 3rd step stamping.

Anyway, here is my card:


* I didn't realize the submission of this card is earlier than the rest. So I didn't make it in time. Nevertheless, it was still fun to create this card.

Supplies Used:
Papers - PTI Stampers Select White, Sweet Blush
Inks - PTI Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse, Spring Moss, Ranger Distress Ink Antique Linen, Staz-On Jet Black
Stamps - PTI The Sweet Life, Think Big Favs, Harvest Berries
Others - Vellum, WRMK 1/4" Corner Chomper, 1/8" Scor Tape




No comments:

Post a Comment