Sunday, April 22, 2012

Shimelle's Challenge #08 - Enjoy The Ride

I have been wanting to scrap these photos like forever but the idea of scrapbooking scared me and I procrastinated. Thanks to my procrastination, I actually lost the photos which were the highlights of the day. Sometimes technology just gives you a knock so hard you can't recover them but I'm also thankful for social media. I had uploaded the photos to my Facebook before they got lost but the resolution was horrible so I could only make do with smaller photo prints.

Here is my layout:
Whenever possible, I always try to add in some stamping as I feel it just helps personalize the page and I love Ali Edwards stamps in particular. The sentiments are always close to my heart. Entering this layout to Shimelle's Challenge #08: Stamp Just Once.

This is one layout that I've used papers from just one manufacturer and mostly from the same collection. That's new for me.

Supplies Used:
Paper - Be Amazing Follow Your Heart Collection by My Mind's Eye, Darling Dear 6x6 by My Mind's Eye, AC Cardstock
Stamps - Bits & Pieces by Ali Edwards
Inks - PTI Canyon Clay, Hawaiian Shores
Others - Snapshot 1 by Kerri Bradford, Silhouette SD, Ormolu Flairs, Brads by Basic Grey, Sasparilla Label Stickers by October Afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment