Friday, April 13, 2012

Shimelle's Challenge 02 - Brady's Moments

I've been on a couple of scrapbooking online classes lately; Shimelle's Hitchhiker's Guide To Scrapbooking and Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook 4.

I love both classes and I learnt so much. I started seriously 'stalking' Shimelle on her  class 4x6 Photo Love at 2peas. If you have not heard about it, you should seriously check it out. Being a newbie at scrapbooking, I just love Shimelle's clear explanation and she has answered so many of my queries through her videos via her personal blog and also through 4x6 Photo Love series and her current series at 2 Peas: The Adventures of Glitter Girl.

I'm a little behind working on my layouts as I'm really slow crafter. Basing my LO from a sketch from the Sketchbook 4 class, here is my take. Coincidentally, Shimelle is having some challenges going on her blog for the online scrapbooking weekend and I decided to play along with her Challenge 02: Mixing Papers. Thanks to Shimelle I no longer have that much of a headache and no longer spend that much time when mixing papers be it from the same or different companies. I can seriously spend several hours staring at the papers and they'll just stare right back at me.


Supplies Used:
Paper - Echo Park Country Drive, Studio Calico Kits from different months, Vellum, SU Crumb Cake
Stamps - Ali Edwards Moments & Memories Story Strips

Others - Twine Lemonade from The Twinery, Flairs From A Flair For Buttons Etsy Store, Silhouette, Tim Holtz Paper Clips, Tiny Attacher, Studio Calico Mist White, Dewey, Silhouette SD, Photo Collage By Kerri Bradford

4 comments: