Sunday, March 25, 2012

PTI March 2012 & For Janelle Blog Hop

I was contemplating if I wanted to participate in the blog hop and decided to do it at the very last minute. Being a slow crafter, I barely made it to submission. Anyway the challenge for this month is based on the inspiration photo below:


Here is my take:
I thought the colors look really cheery and spring and thought to base my card on that. The dandelion stamp looks faint as it is 2nd generation stamped. I wanted it to look like it was floating around in the background.


So happens, another blog hop is also taking place. I got to read about it yesterday and it is for Janelle. I don't know her and  didn't know about her until this blog hop and got to read her story. No words can describe what she and her family is going through. I just wanted to send in my encouragement as I do understand to a certain extent. My youngest sister had brain tumor.


I just want to end with a note that God has a plan and a purpose for all of us. I'm touched with Janelle's sharing of Psalms. They truly brought my parents and I comfort and peace during those difficult times. May God bless you, Janelle & Ken as well as your family.

Supplies Used:
Paper - PTI Stamper's Select White, Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist
Pattern Paper - Candy Shoppe Collection by Echo Park
Inks - PTI Smokey Shadow, Harvest Gold, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, New Leaf, JBS Lemon Tart, Ranger Distress Ink Antique Linen, Vintage Photo
Stamps - PTI Daydreamer, Simple Sunflowers
Others - PTI Linen IP, Mat Stack 4 Die, Mat Stack 4 Layerz Die, Hero Arts Mixed Accents, AC Crochet Lace, Carribean Twine by The Twinery, 1/4" Scor Tape, Pop Dots

4 comments:

  1. So PRETTY!!! I love the focal image with the pretty pearls on the flowers!!! The colors for this time of year could not be more perfect....... and Janelle will so appreciate this card!!! On a side note....... PTI blog hop card is sitting next to my computer ~ with nothing done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card. Thank you so much for participating in the hop for Janelle. She is sunshine herself, so this card is perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jeannie, I am going to try my best to send a comment to Everybody participating in this Blog Hop. We appreciate the encouragement.
    Ken (&Janelle) Hayes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful! Thank you so much for joining in! I am sure she will love your card!

    ReplyDelete