Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #30 - Enjoy Your Day

It's been some time since I participated in Lawnscaping challenges. I bought some Lawn Fawn goodies recently and there's no better time to join in the current challenge.

My card was mainly inspired by 2 crafters. Chari was one of them with her mirror image of the flamingoes and this other card with the Gnome Sweet Gnome set. Vicky also inspired me through her How-to video last Sunday and I just loved the Spring scene she created.

Here is my card:
My sister bought some liquid appliqués for me from Korea. I wanted her to get me the Korean pens but she couldn't find it and bought me an equivalent. She wanted to see the effects so I used it on the gnomes. I thought they were just so cute and their hats and beards were perfect to use appliqué on. Think I'll need to add more of the appliqué to get more poofs with the Korean ones.  I used white appliqué by Marvy for their beards. I also added glaze on their belts.

I'm also submitting this card to the Outlawz CAS March 25th Challenge. The challenge this week is to create a CAS card that uses something warm & fuzzy (Think felt, pompom trim, yarn...)


Supplies Used:
Pattern Paper - Bright Side by Lawn Fawn
Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black, London Fog, Ranger Distress Inks Tumbled Glass, Broken China
Stamps - Lawn Fawn Gnome Sweet Gnome, Bannerific, Bon Voyage, Harold's ABCs
Others - Copics, Liquid Applique White by Marvy, Korean Pens, Sakura Glaze Pens, Pop Dots

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is wonderful! I love it! Couldn't stop smiling. I love the masked clouds, the texture on the gnomes beards... The bright colors! This is fantastic! I am so glad you joined us at Lawnscaping for our Inspired By Challenge! YEA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh so cute!! The colors make me happy, very adorable card. So glad you playing along with us at Lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete