Saturday, March 17, 2012

LO - Snow Fun

I've been slowly but surely working on my scrapbooking. I do enjoy it especially the documenting part. I feel that's as important as the photos in my layouts. I only hope with time, I can speed up my process as it's still taking me some time to plan and complete.

I do tend to take more photos and I don't want to be restricted to just using a few photos or have too many photos in a collage that I can't tell the details of each photo. I decided to use photo pockets for the additional photos I like to include.

This layout was inspired by a sketch from Becky Fleck and layouts from Bella Blvd's blog. The style of all my layouts are inspired by Nichol Magouirk. She is one of my favorite scrapbooker.

Supplies Used:
Paper - Echo Park Winter Park Collection, Upscale Essential Collection, Scraps
Stamps - Ali Edwards It's Ok, This One, Get Outside, Real Life
Others - Washi Tape, Ormulu Flairs, MFT Journal Tab Die, Ranger Embossing Powder Black, Zing Embossing Powder White, SC Mr Huey White, Silhouette


No comments:

Post a Comment