Saturday, December 17, 2011

Card 36 - Warm Winter Wishes

When I saw this stamp during MFT's December Release, I thought this stamp was so fitting for a friend of mine. She loves hot chocolate and each time we went out, she'll have a cup or she'll order one. So I thought it would make a lovely Christmas card for her.


Tried my hands at Copic coloring again. I paper pieced the mug and added white enamel for the marshmellows. I added Diamond Stickles to the snowflakes to give it some glitter and top the snowflakes with a gem brad and some pearls.


Supplies Used:
Paper - PTI Stamper's Select White, Dark Chocolate
Pattern Papers - Holly Jolly by Echo ParkInks - Momento Tuxedo Black, JBS Brown Sugar, Archival Jet Black, Ranger Antique Linen Distress Ink
Stamps - MFT ALM Hot Cocoa Girl, PI Holly Girl, PTI Tag-Its 10
Others - MFT Let It Snowflake Die, Tab Die, Ranger Diamond Stickles, Maraschino Twine by The Twinery, HA Mixed Accents, AC Mixed Gem Brads, Fiskars Scallop Sentiment Punch, 1/16" Pop Dots, Ranger White Enamel

No comments:

Post a Comment