Friday, December 16, 2011

Card 35 - Merry Christmas (MFTWSC50)

This is my first try participating in this week's MFT sketch challenge.


I don't have a lot of their stuffs yet but will be collecting slowly but surely. Made do with the stuffs I had on hand to create this Christmas card.

The doily die I bought had not arrived yet so I cut this doily using my Silhouette. The girl's dress was paper pieced and so was the trimming on the dress. Glossy accents was added to the holly berries and hair clip.


Die cut the sentiment frame and holly for the inside of the card. Added red gems for the berries.

Supplies Used:
Paper - PTI Vintage Cream, Spring Moss, Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist
Pattern Paper - 12 Days of Christmas by My Mind's Eye
Inks - Distress Ink Antique Linen, Archival Jet Black
Stamps - MFT Holly Girl (PI)

Others - Silhouette, Fiskars Scallop Sentiment Punch, PTI Fillable Frames #10, Holly Die,  Banner Die, Hero Arts Mix Accents, 1/8" Pop Dots, Copics



No comments:

Post a Comment